Open the Settings app, tap General and then tap iPhone Storage. You will see all of your apps listed, sorted by how much space each app takes. Tap on the app at issue and then select Offload App. This allows you to remove the app from your iPhone but it retains all of your documents and data associated with the app.
How do I turn on app sharing on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
Why is my iPhone not connecting to apps?
First, try logging out and then log back into the App Store on your iPhone – that should fix it: Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store. Tap on Apple ID at the top of the screen, then hit Sign Out. Log in again using your Apple ID and password.
Top 3 Ways to Fix This App Is No Longer Shared With You Error on iPhone
- Offload and Reinstall App. To get rid of the ‘This app is no longer shared with you’ pop-up message, you have to remove the affected app(s) from your device and reinstall it from the Apple App Store. …
- Uninstall and Reinstall App. …
- Sign out of Apple ID.
How do I setup my iPhone as a senior?
So, if you’re ready to go, here’s how to set up an iPhone for a senior:
- ERASE AND UPDATE YOUR DEVICE. …
- CHOOSE YOUR APPS. …
- SET UP CONTACTS. …
- USE THE ACCESSIBILITY SETTINGS. …
- TWEAK THE TEXT SIZE. …
- REARRANGE THE HOME SCREEN. …
- DECLUTTER THE DOCK. …
- SET UP FAMILY SHARING.
How do I separate two iphones with the same Apple ID?
Short answer is you can’t have both. By sharing an Apple ID, you are the same person using 2 different devices. Your phones are behaving as designed.
Can Family Sharing see my apps?
You have to first switch on Family Sharing by inviting each member of your family to the system. Once you have, though, they can see every app you’ve ever bought. … On your iPhone, go into the App Store and choose Updates.
Why does it say unable to check for update on iPhone?
It’s possible your iPhone says “Unable To Check For Update” simply because Apple’s Servers are down. This occasionally happens when a major iOS update is released, or when Apple is performing routine maintenance on their servers.
How do I clear my iPhone cache?
How to clear cache, history, and cookies on Safari
- Open the Settings app and click Safari.
- Tap “Clear History and Website Data.” Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies. …
- Your device will double-check that you want to clear Safari’s data.
Can not connect to Apple ID Server?
It’s possible that the error connecting to Apple ID server could be the result of a temporary bug. To fix it, you can try to sign in to Apple ID from another device or icloud.com, but you need to get an Apple verification code first. … Open System Preferences ➙ Apple ID. Switch to the Password & Security tab.