Click the “X” and select “Hide this post.” Alternatively, you can hide all posts and updates from a certain user by choosing to “Hide all by” that person or Fan Page.
After a post is finished updating to Facebook, just tap on the three dots in the top-right corner and select Edit Privacy. Next, select the audience you want to share the post with. Now the post will be available only to the people you selected.
How do I change my posts from public to friends on Facebook?
To use this tool:
- Click “V” at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.
- Select Privacy from the left menu.
- Under the Who can see my stuff? section, click Limit the audience for posts I’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?
- Click Limit Old Posts.
How do I change the view on Facebook?
Here’s how to view what your Facebook profile looks like to others.
- Step 1: Go to Settings. …
- Step 2: Go to Timeline and Tagging. …
- Step 3: Click “View As” …
- Step 4: Click “View as Specific Person”
Who can see what others post on your profile?
How do I control who can see posts that friends make on my profile on Facebook?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Audience and Visibility section and tap Profile and Tagging.
- Tap Who can see what others post on your profile?
- Select an audience (example: Friends).
When you hide someone on Facebook can they still see your posts?
You have several options. You can hide someone’s posts or unfollow that person, which means you remain “friends” but no longer see their posts on your News Feed.
How do I hide posts from News Feed?
Open Facebook on the desktop or in the app and navigate to your News Feed. Go to the post you don’t want to see. Select the three dots that appear in the top right corner of the post. On the menu that appears, tap Hide post.
What happens when you hide a post from your timeline?
Clicking the “Hide from Timeline” or “Hide from Page” button immediately removes the selected story, photo or update from view. However, using the hide feature doesn’t delete the item completely; the hidden story will still appear in other places on Facebook, including news feeds and in search results.