How can I turn my iPhone into a hotspot?
Set up Personal Hotspot
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot or Settings > Personal Hotspot.
- Tap the slider next to Allow Others to Join.
How do I connect someone else’s Internet to my iPhone?
How to share your Wi-Fi password
- Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
- On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
Turn on your hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How do I use my iPhone as a hotspot for my laptop?
TETHERING WITH YOUR iPHONE
- Go to your iPhone’s on-screen Settings.
- Look for Personal Hotspot; or General, followed by Network, and finally Personal Hotspot.
- Tap on Personal Hotspot and then slide the switch to On.
- Then connect the iPhone to your laptop or tablet using a USB cable or Bluetooth.
Can I turn my phone into a hotspot without paying extra?
On your phone, go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Hotspot and Tethering. Depending on the Android version and manufacturer, you might see something like Tethering, Mobile Hotspot, or Tethering & portable hotspot instead. Turn on Mobile Hotspot. Choose a network name and password.
How do I connect to someone else’s Wi-Fi?
If your guest has an Android phone, on their device head to Settings, Connections (or Network and Internet), then Wi-Fi. Scroll down to find where it says Add Network; next to it, you’ll see a QR code icon. Tap on it and they can now quickly scan the code. Scanning the code should automatically connect the device.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to iPhone?
Transfer data to new iPhone: How to use iCloud backups and restoring
- Open Settings on your old iPhone.
- Tap the Apple ID banner.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. …
- Turn your old iPhone off once the backup is finished.
- Remove the SIM card from your old iPhone or if you’re going to move it to your new one.
How do you connect two iPhones via Bluetooth?
How to Connect Two iPhones to Bluetooth
- Turn on the Bluetooth device to which you want to connect your iPhones. …
- Tap the “Settings” icon on your iPhone’s Home screen and tap “Bluetooth.”
- Tap the “Bluetooth” button to toggle it from Off to On, if necessary. …
- Tap the name of the device to which you want to connect.
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB using the Settings app.
It is easy to connect the two for screen sharing following these steps:
- WiFi Network. Make sure that your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- TV Settings. Go to the input menu on your TV and turn on “screen mirroring.”
- Android Settings. …
- Select TV. …
- Establish Connection.
How can I control another phone from my phone?
Tip: If you’re wanting to control your Android phone remotely from another mobile device, just install the TeamViewer for Remote Control app. As with the desktop app, you’ll need to enter the device ID of your target phone, then click “Connect”.
Can I use my iPhone to get Internet on my laptop?
If you’re out and about and there’s no free Wi-Fi available, you can use your iPhone’s internet connection on another device, like a laptop or tablet. This feature is called “Personal Hotspot” on the iPhone (also known as “tethering”), and you can use it over Wi-Fi or USB.
How do I connect my iPhone to my laptop?
- Open iTunes. …
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB. …
- Click on the device icon.
- Click Settings on the left side of iTunes to see the types of content you can sync.
- Click on the content you want, then click on Sync in iTunes.
- Click Apply in the lower right corner of iTunes.
How do I connect my iPhone to Windows laptop?
How to Sync Your iPhone with Windows 10
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop with a Lightning cable. …
- Click Continue when asked if the computer can have access to the phone.
- Click the phone icon in the top bar.
- Click Sync. …
- Check your photos, music, apps and videos to confirm that they arrived on the phone from Windows 10.