Where is Legacy folder sharing in Salesforce?
From Setup in Salesforce Classic, enter ‘Folder Sharing’ in the Quick Find box. Select Folder Sharing. Select Enable access levels for sharing report and dashboard folders. Click Save.
What is enhanced folder sharing in Salesforce?
Enhanced Folder Sharing grants fine-grained access to reports and dashboard folders and offers the following benefits: Makes sharing concepts more consistent with User, Role, or Group Sharing. Allows sharing with individual users. Provides fine-grained access levels for each folder share (View, Edit, Manage)
Where is folder sharing in lightning?
To share a folder with up to 500 users, groups, roles, or territories, use the folder sharing REST API. next to the New Folder button, and select Share. From the Share With dropdown, select who you want to share with. For Name, enter the name you want to match.
Who can run reports in Salesforce?
One of the great features of Salesforce is that anyone with the “Create Reports” permission can create reports. One of the downsides of this is that you could end up with a lot of reports in your folders. To combat this clutter of reports in Salesforce, you can (and should) create a “Report Report”.
What are the three access levels you can grant to report and dashboard folders?
Sharing reports and dashboards with individual users. Three access levels for each folder: view, edit, and manage.
Who can see private reports in Salesforce?
The reports or dashboards in a private folder are always invisible to everyone except the person who created the folder. The reports or dashboards in any folder that isn’t private are visible to everyone who has permission to view the reports or dashboards.
How do I give someone access to my Salesforce dashboard?
Grant Users Access to Reports and Dashboards
- Click. …
- In the Quick Find box, enter Profiles , then select Profiles.
- Click the Program Management Standard User profile.
- In the System section, click System Permissions.
- Click Edit.
- Select View Dashboards in Public Folders and View Reports in Public Folders.
- Click Save.
What are the best practices for triggers in Salesforce?
Apex Trigger Best Practices
- One Trigger Per Object. We should write only 1 Trigger per Object. …
- Follow Naming Convention. …
- Use only Required Events in Trigger. …
- Context-specific Handler Methods. …
- Logic-less Triggers. …
- Bulkification. …
- Use Collections and Avoid SOQL or DML in FOR loops. …
- Use SOQL Query FOR Loop.
Share a Report or Dashboard Folder in Lightning Experience
- Click next to the folder name on any page that lists report or dashboard folders.
- Click Share.
- Form the Share With dropdown, select who you want to share with.
- For Name, enter the name you want to match.
How do I hide a report folder in Salesforce?
Hello Lucy, yes you can hide report folders. If you hover over the name of the report folder you will see the down arrow, click on the arrow and select “Edit”. You can select “This folder is hidden from all users”.
How do I move folders in Salesforce?
On the Reports tab list view, click and hold an item. Drag the item to its destination folder in the Folders pane. As you drag an item across a folder, a green check mark indicates that the item can be moved into the selected folder. means that the item can’t be moved into the selected folder.
How do I change the report folder in Salesforce?
Move a report or dashboard between folders by dragging them from the list view to a report or dashboard folder on the Folders pane.
- On the Reports tab list view, click and hold an item.
- Drag the item to its destination folder in the Folders pane.