WhatsApp Web Users Finally Get Messenger Rooms With Screen Sharing Feature Enabled.
Here’s how to view WhatsApp in a web browser:
- Open your PC, laptop or tablet browser and head to web.whatsapp.com.
- On an Android phone open WhatsApp, tap the three dots at the top right and choose WhatsApp web.
- On an iPhone start WhatsApp, tap the settings icon at the bottom left and choose WhatsApp web/desktop.
Screenleap lets you share your screen instantly to any device with a browser. Sharing is supported from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android or any OS that supports the Chrome browser. With an app download, you can quickly “share your screen now” to start the share.
When in the call, swipe up on the bottom toolbar (where you see the call end button.) You will see an option to share your screen. Tap the Share your Screen button and tap Continue to confirm. Once done, your friends will start to see your smartphone screen on the video call or audio call.
How to share one computer window
- Click the arrow to expand the broadcast button.
- Select ‘share window’
- You’ll see an outline will appear around each window as you hover over them.
- Select the window you want to share by clicking on it.
Can I use WhatsApp on 2 devices?
Note: You can use WhatsApp on up to four companion devices at one time, but can only have one phone connected to your WhatsApp account at one time. You’ll still need to register your WhatsApp account and link new devices with your phone.
How can I use WhatsApp on two devices?
Here’s how to use WhatsApp on two separate phones with one phone number
- Open the WhatsApp app on your first phone and go to Settings > Click on WhatsApp Web > Click on Link Device.
- Scan the QR code from your second phone.
Can I use WhatsApp on laptop without phone?
Using WhatsApp on computer requires users to have WhatsApp installed on their phone and the device must also have an active internet connection. With the new feature, users will just have to log-in to WhatsApp Web and they will be able to receive and send messages through PC without needing their phone.
On Chrome, you do have to enable a Chrome extension, but on Firefox you can screen share right from your browser. Simply click on the “Share Your Screen” button in the top right corner of the homepage. You can then invite participants to join your screen share by sending them an email invite or sharing an invite link.
To share your entire screen, including any application on your Android device:
- Tap Share. in the meeting controls.
- Tap Screen. …
- Tap Start Now to confirm. …
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Annotate to open the annotation tools or tap Stop Share to stop sharing and go back to meeting controls.
To present your mobile screen, select the Present screen option in your Android Meet app. Join a video meeting using the mobile app. Present screen. Everything on your screen will be presented to everyone in the Meet meeting.