You can buy or sell shares through our share dealing service, called Shareview Dealing, which allows you to buy and sell shares held in a Corporate Sponsored Nominee account or in a certificated format using our online service or by calling 03456 037 037, to use this service you must be a UK resident.
How to buy shares in Royal Mail
- Choose a platform. If you’re a beginner, our share-dealing table below can help you choose.
- Open your account. …
- Confirm your payment details. …
- Search the platform for stock code: RMG in this case.
- Research Royal Mail shares. …
- Buy your Royal Mail shares.
The free, easy and secure way to manage your shareholdings online.
Is equiniti a broker?
What is Equiniti? Equiniti is the UK’s leading provider of share registration services and associated investor schemes. We act as Registrar for over 700 companies, including around 55% of the FTSE 100, managing some 24 million shareholder accounts.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- SABMiller plc.
- Sage Group.
- Sagentia Group AG.
- Salamander Energy.
- Salton UK.
- Schroder Asia Pacific Fund.
Speak to one of our Investment Services team to sell your shares. This service is available to shareholders with certificates and participants in the Royal Mail Nominee Share Service. Call us on 0845 268 0282 (from overseas +44 121 415 0250). Lines are open: Monday – Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm.
Royal Mail Market Data
The British Gas brand is the trading name of both the British Gas New Heating Limited and British Gas Services Limited, and although you cannot invest in British Gas shares directly, you can buy the shares of its parent company, Centrica. British Gas is known as one of the big six energy providers in the UK.
You can trace other lost shares by contacting the three main share registrars: Link Asset Services (Linkgroup.eu or 0371664 0300); Computershare (Computershare.com/uk); and Equiniti (Equiniti.com or 0371 384 2030).
Simply multiply your share price by the number of shares you own. For example, let’s say you own 35 shares of stock for Company A. You search “Company A stock price” and see that at this moment, each share is worth $85. Now, calculate 35 shares times $85 and you’ll get a total value of $2,975.
Here are five steps to help you buy your first stock:
- Select an online stockbroker. The easiest way to buy stocks is through an online stockbroker. …
- Research the stocks you want to buy. …
- Decide how many shares to buy. …
- Choose your stock order type. …
- Optimize your stock portfolio.