To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.
How to Repost an Instagram Post to a Story
- Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device and locate the Instagram post you want to share.
- Tap the paper airplane icon > Add post to your story. …
- The post now appears embedded in a new Instagram story. …
- Tap Your Story to publish as a new Instagram story.
Can you repost Insta stories?
How to repost an Instagram story when you’ve been tagged. … When you’re mentioned or tagged in a story, it’ll magically appear in your DM from that person. Simply click ‘Add post to my story’ and it will take you to stories editing mode where you can reshare it. It’s as easy as that!
How do you repost a story on Instagram 2021?
How do you repost an Instagram Story? Tap on the airplane button below the post and select “Add post to Your Story.”
Can you repost close friends story?
Instagram now allows reposting other people’s Stories, but only when the user themself is mentioned in it. When tagged in a friend’s story, they’ll have the option to repost it instantly — a feature that’s oddly been missing from the service since it was launched.
How do you repost a story you’re tagged in?
How to repost an Instagram story
- Open Instagram and tap the messages icon.
- Select the message history between you and the Instagram user who tagged you in their story.
- Edit the repost then tap “Next.”
- Choose how you want to post it and who you want to see it through the “Share” or “Send” options.
Why can’t I repost someone’s Instagram story?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. … The Story expired – as you know, Instagram Stories last for 24 hours. If the Story expired, you wouldn’t be able to open or repost it.
How do you repost something you’re not tagged in on Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.