Why is my Apple Music not working on Family Sharing?
Check your settings to make sure that you’re signed in everywhere with the same Apple ID, including Family Sharing and purchase sharing. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
How do I turn on Apple Music Family Sharing?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Go to Settings. Tap your name. Tap Family Sharing, then tap Set Up Your Family. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your family and invite your family members.
Does Apple Music work with Family Sharing?
If you already set up Family Sharing, everyone in your family group will automatically have access to Apple Music after you subscribe. … If someone in the family group already has an individual or student subscription to Apple Music, renewal of that subscription is automatically canceled when they join the family group.
How to Stop Sharing Apple Music with Family Members
- To stop sharing Apple Music with everyone in the family group, go to the Family Sharing section, and tap on your Apple ID name. …
- Now, tap on “Stop Using Family Sharing” and everyone in the family group will no longer have access to your Apple Music subscription.
Why is the Apple Music not working?
If Apple Music isn’t playing on your iPhone or iPad, try shutting down the app and opening it again, or restart your device. If all but a single song or two will play, delete it from your Apple Music library and re-download it to get a clean file.
What happens to Apple ID when child turns 13?
Once your child reaches the age of 13 (or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction), they will be permitted to maintain their account without participating in Family Sharing.
Why can’t I accept a Family Sharing invitation?
If you can’t accept the invitation, see if someone else joined a family with your Apple ID or is sharing purchased content from your Apple ID. Remember, you can only join one family at a time, and you can only switch to a different family group once per year.
How do I separate two iphones with the same Apple ID?
Short answer is you can’t have both. By sharing an Apple ID, you are the same person using 2 different devices. Your phones are behaving as designed.
How to Set Up a Family Sharing Account For Apple Arcade:
- Enter Settings and tap on your name, just below the search bar.
- Tap ‘Set Up Family Sharing’ and hit ‘Get Started’
- You can then individualise the various different features that you want to share with your family.
How do I accept an Apple Music family invite on my iPhone?
How to Accept a Family Sharing Invitation on Your iOS Device
- STEP 1: From your Home screen, go to Settings.
- STEP 2: Tap the Apple ID banner at the top.
- STEP 3: Tap Invitations.
- STEP 4: Tap Accept.
- STEP 5: Tap Confirm.
- STEP 6: Tap on Continue to share purchases.
- STEP 7: Tap on Share Your Location or Not Now.
How do I leave family sharing under 13?
If there are children under the age of 13* in the family group, the family organiser can’t disband the group until they move the child to another Family Sharing group.
Disband a family group
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Stop Using Family Sharing.