How do I turn on content sharing?
To turn SmartShare on and allow content sharing
- To access this application, from the Home screen, tap Apps > SmartShare .
- Tap the Menu Key > Settings.
- Tap Discoverable to checkmark it which enables your device to be detected by other devices.
Where is the sharing icon on iPhone?
Open the Share menu using any app on your iPhone. If you aren’t sure which app to use, open the Photos app, access a photo in full size, and tap the Share icon at the lower-left corner. The middle row shows all of the apps that you can share your selected content with.
How do I access content on iPhone?
Browse and open files and folders
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don’t see the Browse screen, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it. Note: If you haven’t installed the app that created a file, a preview of the file opens in Quick Look.
Why can’t I see Home Sharing on my iPhone?
Make sure Home Sharing is enabled on your devices
iPhone or iPad: Go to Settings → Music or Settings → Videos and turn on the Home Sharing toggle switch. Apple TV (4th Gen): Go to Settings → Accounts → Home Sharing and turn on Home Sharing.
How do I turn on nearby sharing on my phone?
Nearby Share: Supported devices
- Go to your phone’s Settings > scroll down a bit > select Google.
- Tap Device Connections.
- If your phone does support Nearby Share, you’ll find the option on the next page.
- Now go ahead and Tap Nearby Share to customise its settings.
- You can turn it on or off.
Answer: A: There is a “share” icon common to many apps: a box with an arrow coming out of it. On iOS6, the arrow was thick and curved, pointed off to the side; on iOS7 it is thin and straight, pointed straight up.
Apple introduced the share button with iOS 8 in 2014, and the feature lets you share documents, images, and other items between apps, services, and other people.
How do I turn off sharing on my iPhone?
Go into System Preferences > Sharing. Click on the lock icon in the bottom left to make changes. Then select, from the left menu, what you want or don’t want to share.
How do I download Files on my iPhone?
How to download files to iPhone and iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Safari and open the file you are trying to download. …
- Tap on the Share button, which will bring up the Share sheet.
- Select Save to Files. …
- At this point, you may rename the file and select a specific location before saving it.
Can you access app Files on iOS?
Here’s how to browse files on your iOS device:
Select your device in iMazing, then click Apps. Select an app, then enter its Backup folder. Navigate that folder to find files. Select files you want to view; you may or may not be able to view them, depending on which apps are needed to read their data.
- Go to your Photos app and visit the Albums tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see the Other Albums section and select the Hidden link.
- Here are displayed all the photos and videos hidden on your phone.
- To restore these files, you can select them one by one and then click the Unhide option.
How do I turn on sharing on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Home Sharing. Select Turn on Home Sharing. Sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
How do I turn on Family sharing on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Family Sharing, then tap Set Up Your Family.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your family and invite your family members.
How do I stop home sharing from disappearing?
Right click and select Preferences. Scroll down to Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and UNCHECK it. On your other device (e.g. iPad IOS7) open the Remote App or the second version of iTunes. You should see your library and it should be stable.