How do I access File Sharing on iPhone?
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Files app.
- In the Browse tab, go to Locations, then tap iCloud Drive.
- Tap Select, then tap the folder you wish to share.
- Tap Share , then tap Add People . You may need to swipe up.
- Tap Share Options to edit who can access the folder and the permissions.
Where is the file transfer on iPhone?
File transfers occur immediately. To view items transferred to iPhone, go to On My iPhone in the Files app on iPhone. See View files and folders in Files on iPhone.
How do I access files on my iPhone from my computer?
How to Access iPhone Files From a Windows PC
- Download and install iTunes on your Windows PC. …
- Launch iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a Lighting-to-USB cable or USB-to-USB cable, depending on the type of connector your phone has.
- On your iPhone, look for the Trust This Computer popup, and tap Trust.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize my USB?
In Settings, go to Face ID & Passcode or Touch ID & Passcode, and turn on USB Accessories under Allow Access When Locked. When the USB Accessories setting is off, as in the image above, you might need to unlock your iOS device to connect USB accessories.
Double-click the name of the computer from which the folder you want to open is being shared. Select a folder. Double-click the folder you want to open. Enter a username and password if prompted.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone without a USB cable?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I find saved files on my iPhone?
View files and folders in Files on iPhone
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don’t see the Browse screen, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it.
Why can’t I see my iPhone files on my computer?
Make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device is turned on, unlocked, and on the Home screen. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC. If you’re using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked. …
- Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Here you can view the selected files.