10 top file-sharing services: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, and more
- Citrix ShareFile.
- Google Drive.
- iCloud Drive.
- Microsoft OneDrive.
- OpenText Hightail.
Does Microsoft have a file sharing service?
Microsoft 365 document storage and management
OneDrive is designed for individual use, with the occasional sharing of files. A team site is designed for sharing and collaborating on files regularly.
Share files or photos in email
- Select the files or photos you want to share, and then select Share .
- Choose if you want to allow Allow editing.
- Select Email.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you’d like to share with and add an optional message.
- Select Share. Everyone you share with will receive an email.
Share an already saved document
- Open the document you want to share.
- Click File > Share > Share with People (or, in Word 2013, Invite People).
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you’re sharing with.
- If you want to, click Can Edit or Can View.
Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and Hightail — formerly YouSendIt — are among the services that enable you to share big files easily, as well as store them in the cloud, sync them across multiple devices, and collaborate on them with colleagues and clients.
Share with specific people
- Select the file you want to share.
- Click Share or Share .
- Under “Share with people and groups,” enter the email address you want to share with.
- To change what people can do to your doc, on the right, click the Down arrow. …
- Choose to notify people. …
- Click Share or Send.
Can guests access files in Microsoft teams?
One of our customers uses Microsoft Teams as their chat-based workspace. They can create teams, add channels, discuss in conversations and share files with each other, all within Microsoft Teams.
OneDrive is an online document/file storage platform. It’s typically used by individuals and business teams who need a central location to store and access files. … SharePoint is a collaboration tool for businesses that need multiple individuals and teams to work on documents and products at the same time.
In Microsoft Teams, you can show your desktop, a specific app, a whiteboard, or a presentation in a meeting.
- Select Share content. …
- Select what you want to share: …
- After you select what you want to show, a red border surrounds what you’re sharing. …
- Select Stop sharing to stop showing your screen.
How can I send files through WiFi?
- Connect both computers to the same WiFi router.
- Enable File and Printer Sharing on both computers. If you right click on a file or folder from either computer and choose to Share it, you will be prompted to turn on File and Printer Sharing. …
- View the Available Network computers from either computer.
When you share a link to a file, your name will be visible as the owner of the file.
- Open the file you want to share.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Under “Get Link,” on the right, tap the Down arrow .
- Choose who to share the file with.
- To decide what people can do with your file when you share it, select an option. …
- Tap Copy.