Manage your conversations and albums
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Sharing .
- You can access your shared albums and sharing activity, like comments and recently added photos. New sharing activity will be in bold.
As the creator of a shared note, you control access to who makes changes. From the shared note, tap the Add People button to see who you’re sharing with. Then tap Share Options and select the option that you want, such as “Can make changes” or “View only”.
Share notes, lists & drawings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- Tap the note you want to share.
- Tap Action .
- Tap Collaborator.
- Enter a name, email address, or Google Group.
- Choose a name or email address. To remove someone from a note, tap Remove .
- In the top right, tap Save.
How do I stop my iPhone from sharing notes?
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Tap the share button (box with upward arrow), then tap Stop sharing.
- Tap the info button (letter ‘i’), tap Note Permissions, then tap Stop sharing with all. From here you can also change permissions for each person.
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. Tap OK. The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
Answer: A: Answer: A: When you stop sharing the note with another person then the note will immediately get deleted in the Notes app of that person. There is no notification involved except that the note will be disappear at the person’s end.
Do the following to manually sync your notes.
- On your Android phone, open OneNote, and then on the bottom left, tap Notebooks.
- Tap the More options button. , and then tap Settings.
- Tap Sync all.
To make sure Notes syncing is turned on from an iOS device, go to Settings → Apple ID → iCloud → Notes and make sure the switch is turned to “on.” If it’s off, then turn it back on again and check back later after it’s had some time to sync.