How do I turn off document sharing?
Disable Windows File and Print Sharing in Windows 10
- Open Control Panel.
- Click View network status and tasks under Network and Internet.
- Click Change advanced sharing settings in Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Turn off file and printer sharing, and click Save changes.
Open the SharePoint document library where you want to delete items. To select one or more items that you want to delete, hover over the folder, and then select the checkbox. Right-click a file, folder, or link icon, and then select Delete. In the Delete confirmation dialog, click OK.
On the permissions page for the list, on the Edit tab, click Grant Permissions. Type the name of the group or the individual you want to grant access to in the Users/Groups box. Choose the level of permissions you want the group or individuals to have. Click OK.
To change the share setting for previously shared content, follow these instructions:
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
It requires Android 6.0+ and you’ll need to turn on both Bluetooth and Location on your Android device. You’ll then need to head into the Settings app on your Android device > Tap Google > Device Connections > Nearby Share > Turn On. To turn Nearby Share off, tap on Settings then turn off Nearby Share.
- Ensure the item is not checked out to another user.
- Always make sure you have the appropriate permissions to delete the item or have a site collection administrator attempt remove the item.
- Retention policies can cause this. …
- The site might have exceeded its storage limit.
Right-click on the OneDrive icon in the System Tray and the bottom right corner and click Settings. On the Microsoft OneDrive settings screen, under Accounts, you will see the folders you have synchronized from Teams (or SharePoint). To stop syncing the folder, click Stop sync.
How to disable sync in SharePoint
- Navigate to the library where you want to disable sync, then click Gear Icon > Library Settings.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page, and under Offline Client Availability, select No (default is Yes)
- Click OK at the bottom.
How to Check SharePoint Permissions
- Open your SharePoint site settings → Click “Site Permissions”.
- Click “Check Permissions” → Enter the username of the user whose permissions you want to check -> Click “Check Now”.
- Review the results:
Read — The user can view list items, pages and download documents. … View only — The user can view pages, list items and documents. Documents can be viewed only in the browser; they cannot be downloaded from a SharePoint server to a local computer.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I remove posts shared from my Facebook Page?
- Tap Pages.
- Below Your Pages, tap your page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Delete Post then tap Delete.