When someone shares a Word document with you, the email you receive includes a link that opens the document in your web browser: in Word for the web. Select Edit Document > Edit in Browser. If anyone else is working on the document, you’ll see their presence and the changes they’re making.
See whom a file or folder is shared with
- In your document library, select the file or folder.
- Above the list of files, select Share. The Send link window opens.
- If the item is currently shared with anyone, a Shared with list appears at the bottom of the Send link window.
How do I remove a person from one drive?
How to Remove Access in OneDrive for Specific Users
- Open OneDrive in Office365.
- Next to the desired file, click on the vertical ellipsis.
- In the drop down bar, select Manage access.
- In the sidebar to the right, click on the down arrow next to the list of users with access.
- Click the X next to the user to remove access.
How can multiple users edit a Word document?
How to Co-Edit a Document in Word 2016
- Save your Word document to OneDrive or a SharePoint Online.
- Click the Share button in Word and then enter one or more email addresses of people you want to share with.
- Set their permissions to “Can edit” (selected by default).
How do you allow someone to edit a Word document?
Enable editing in your document
- Go to File > Info.
- Select Protect document.
- Select Enable Editing.
Can you see who opened a Word file?
For example, navigate to a folder containing a Word document. Click “Properties” from the file’s context menu and then click the “Security” tab. Click “Advanced” and then click the Advanced screen’s “Auditing” tab. … “Principal” refers to the user whose file access activity you want to monitor.
Can you see who has opened a Word document?
Click the File tab of the ribbon and then click Info | Properties | Advanced Properties. Word displays the Properties dialog box. … The dialog box then displays the statistics for your document, as already described. Click on OK when you are done reviewing the statistics.
Share an already saved document
Click File > Share > Share with People (or, in Word 2013, Invite People). Enter the names or email addresses of the people you’re sharing with. If you want to, click Can Edit or Can View. The first option lets your coworkers change the file.
Stop or change sharing
- Select the file or folder you want to stop sharing.
- Select Information. …
- On the Details pane, under the Has Access header, you’ll see the People icon, the Links icon, and/or the Email icon. …
- To remove a sharing link, click the X next to the link to remove it.
You can remove yourself from the shared folder.
- Highlight the folder you want to be removed from.
- “Sharing” and “Details” appear to the right of my folders. Choose “Sharing”
- Scroll down to your name & click on the ” . . .” that follows your name.
- Select “Remove”
You won’t lose files or data by unlinking OneDrive from your computer. You can always access your files by signing in to OneDrive.com.
In Photos for iOS or iPadOS, do this:
- Tap the Albums button at the bottom of Photos, swipe to show Shared Albums, tap See All if necessary, and tap the album you want to modify.
- At the bottom of the view, tap the People button.
- Tap the person to remove in the list of people a the top, and then tap Remove Subscriber.
To stop sharing your location, go to the “Location sharing” page, tap on the person’s name, and tap on the “Stop” button. On this same page, by the way, you can also request that the person you’re sharing your location with share their location with you in turn. You will be notified who can see your location.
To stop people from adding photos:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Sharing .
- Open an album.
- In the top right, tap More Options.
- Turn off Collaborate.