Turn off notifications
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- At the top right, tap your account profile photo or initial Photos settings. Notifications.
- Turn off Suggested sharing.
How to Edit the Share Menu in Android
- Download and install Andmade Share from the Google Play store.
- Launch the Andmade Share app.
- Tap Hidden Apps. …
- Select apps you want to remove from the share menu by toggling the checkboxes next to them to On.
- Hit the back button to return to the Andmade Share main menu screen.
So all you have to do is tap and hold on the Messages icon, then hit App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear storage. You can also get to it from your phone’s Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all apps then look for Messages and tap Storage & cache -> Clear storage.
How do I get rid of suggestions?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How do I turn off send to suggestions on iPhone?
To remove these contacts from the Share menu, open “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad. Tap “Siri & Search.” In “Siri & Search,” tap the switch beside “Suggestions when sharing” to turn it off. Exit “Settings.” The next time you tap “Share” in an app, you’ll notice that the list of sharing suggestions is now gone.
Use Sharedr for More Share Menu Options
Tap the Invoke Share Dialog button and you’ll see an Android prompt to choose Android System or Sharedr. Choose the latter, followed by Always to set it as the default. Now, you’ll see the Sharedr interface anytime you tap the share button around your phone.
Go into Apps & notifications. Hit Advanced. Select Default apps. Pick the apps you want for each option.
What does it mean to Reset app preferences?
Reset App Preferences
When resetting your app preferences, this will reset all disabled apps, notification restrictions, default apps, background data restrictions and permissions restrictions. Please Note: You will not lose your existing app data if you reset app preferences.
How do I reset my default settings on Android?
How to Clear “Open by Default” Apps from Your Android Device
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Apps & Notifications. …
- Choose App info. …
- Choose the app that always opens. …
- On the app’s screen, choose Open by Default or Set as Default. …
- Tap the CLEAR DEFAULTS button.
How do I delete search suggestions on Android?
Disable the Search and URL Suggestion Feature of Your Browser on Android
- Open your web browser app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings > Privacy.
- Uncheck “Search and URL suggestion”.
How do I delete all history suggestions?
Clearing Autofill Data in Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon. …
- Click on History, then click on History again in the menu that appears.
- Select Clear browsing data. …
- If it is not already selected, click on the “Advanced” tab.
- At the top, choose “All Time” option to clear all saved data.