- Tap the more (…) button beneath the cover image of the book you want to share.
- Tap Share book.
- In the share sheet, tap the method you want to use. For this example, we’ll use Mail.
- Add an address for the email message.
- Add your own text to the body of the message.
- Tap Send.
Family members can access each other’s apps, books, songs, movies, and TV shows and download content to their own devices. To download a family member’s shared content, users can head to the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app, the iBooks app, or the App Store app.
When purchase sharing is turned on for your family, you can see and download items from each family member’s purchase history. You can download music, films, TV programmes and books on up to 10 of your devices, 5 of which can be computers. You can download apps to any devices that you own or control.
Can I lend an eBook to a friend?
You Can Only Share Them Once
Eligible Kindle books can only be shared once in total. Once you’ve loaned a particular eBook out, you can never loan it out again, even if it’s to a different person. So make sure your friend or family member really wants to read it before you click ‘loan this title’.
Under Copyright law, it is illegal to distribute copies of this eTextbook, even if you are not being paid for it. This has happened before, and it is similar to the file sharing music cases.
How to share
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices.
- In the “Overview” tab, next to “Share apps,” tap Send.
- Select which apps to share.
- Tap Send.
- Choose who to send the apps to.
If you don’t want to share Contacts go to Settings > iCloud and turn OFF Contacts. If you don’t want Apps loaded on one device to appear on the other go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and turn OFF sutomatic downloads for Apps.
Users can set up an iCloud Family account to share in-app purchases with up to 6 people. The “Share with Family” option can be found in the Settings app on iOS or macOS, or on icloud.com.
How do I AirDrop to iBooks?
Send your book using AirDrop
- Make sure AirDrop is turned on. Swipe down from the top right of the screen to open the Control Center, then tap on the AirDrop icon.
- Choose your book and export it. Go to the ‘My Books’ screen and tap the export icon. …
- Accept the incoming book.
Can you lend Apple Books?
ibooks (and other content) are tied to your account, and there isn’t currently a way to lend (or copy/transfer) them to another account – so unless your friend has access to your account then no, you can’t lend it.
How to Share Kindle Ebooks With Family Members
- Create an Amazon Household. Your first step is to set up an Amazon Household, after which you can create your Family Library. …
- Log In and Verify. …
- Approve Payment Sharing. …
- Sharing Content. …
- Add Children to Your Household. …
- Add a Child. …
- Manage Your Content and Devices. …
- Select a Book.