Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
Turn on your hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet or computer to the Internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Some phones can share Wi-Fi connection by tethering. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB.
Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot, then turn on Allow Others to Join. Note: If you don’t see the option for Personal Hotspot, and Cellular Data is turned on in Settings > Cellular, contact your carrier about adding Personal Hotspot to your plan.
On default Android devices, such as a Nexus device, open the Settings app, select Network & Internet, tap Hotspot & tethering, then select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot. … There, you’ll see sliders to enable Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB internet sharing to turn on exactly the way you want to share your connection.
It is easy to connect the two for screen sharing following these steps:
- WiFi Network. Make sure that your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- TV Settings. Go to the input menu on your TV and turn on “screen mirroring.”
- Android Settings. …
- Select TV. …
- Establish Connection.
How do I share my phone’s Internet connection with other devices?
- Go to Settings.
- Do one of the following: Tap Network & Internet > Hotspot & tethering. …
- Choose whether to share via USB tethering, Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, or Bluetooth tethering.
How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet connection
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones. …
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”. …
- The two devices should now be connected. …
- Click on the device name you are sending data to, then the “Feeling Lucky” button.
On your Android go to Setting > Network and Internet > WiFi. Scroll down and look for WiFi preference option and tap on Advance, there you’ll find “WiFi Push Button” tap on that. Now go to your WiFi router, and press the WPS button (generally located on the back side).
How do I connect to another iPhone?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to control another device
- Connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on both devices. …
- If you haven’t already, turn on Switch Control on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Use your switch to navigate the Switch Control menu.
How do I connect to AirDrop?
Airdrop transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- Launch Control Center by swiping your finger up from the bottom bezel of your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are active.
- Tap on AirDrop.
- Choose the Contacts Only or Everyone.
- Tap Share or .