To include a link in any text message, just type or paste the full URL into your message. Most messaging platforms will automatically turn the URL into a link that allows recipients of the message to click and access the linked page or content.
What to Know
- To copy text: Tap and hold until the first word is highlighted. …
- To copy a link: Tap and hold the link, then tap Copy from the menu. …
- To paste: In the app where you want to paste what you copied, double-tap or tap and hold, depending on the app, then select Paste.
How to Send a Website Link
- Open a browser. …
- Double-click a blank spot in the address bar at the top of the browser window. …
- Right-click the address, scroll down and hit “Copy.”
- Open your email application. …
- Finish your email by writing a message, adding a subject and entering the recipient’s email address.
Here are the steps to share a website link from the Safari browser using an iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Safari browser app on iOS/iPadOS.
- Open the Website URL that you want to share externally.
- Tap on the Share icon on the safari window.
- Choose the app or medium to continue sharing externally from the Safari browser.
In Windows and macOS, the URL (address) of a web page can be selected, highlighted, and copied to your clipboard from your address bar. After you copy it, you can paste it into another program or document (an e-mail, for example).
A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is a unique identifier used to locate a resource on the Internet. It is also referred to as a web address. … End users use URLs by typing them directly into the address bar of a browser or by clicking a hyperlink found on a webpage, bookmark list, in an email or from another application.
The answer is: Put the mouse cursor below the hyper link just after the cursor changes to the arrow. Now press the left button and move the mouse until the required text is selected.