Locate and long-press the app you want to add to the Pinned row. When the popup appears, tap Pin X, where X is the name of the app to be pinned (Figure B). Pinning the Gmail app to the Pinned row of the Android share menu.
To remove these contacts from the Share menu, open “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad. Tap “Siri & Search.” In “Siri & Search,” tap the switch beside “Suggestions when sharing” to turn it off. Exit “Settings.” The next time you tap “Share” in an app, you’ll notice that the list of sharing suggestions is now gone.
How Do I Add Apps to the Share Menu
- Tap the share icon.
- Swipe over the app icons to the left.
- Tap the three dots above the word More.
- Select the app of your choice. Depending on the app, you may need to add contacts or other choices before you send, post, or publish.
How to Edit the Share Menu in Android
- Download and install Andmade Share from the Google Play store.
- Launch the Andmade Share app.
- Tap Hidden Apps. …
- Select apps you want to remove from the share menu by toggling the checkboxes next to them to On.
- Hit the back button to return to the Andmade Share main menu screen.
Swipe all the way to the right on either row, and you’ll find a “More” button. Tap it, and you’ll find similar controls to iOS 13’s share sheet. You can rearrange apps and functions via the hamburger icon, and you can enable or disable options via the toggles. Just tap “Done” to save your settings.
How do I turn off contact sharing on my iPhone?
On iOS, go to Settings -> Privacy -> Contacts and turn the slider to the off position on any apps you don’t want access to the contacts stored on your iPhone.
Apple introduced the share button with iOS 8 in 2014, and the feature lets you share documents, images, and other items between apps, services, and other people.
How do I customize my iOS apps?
Type “Open app” in the search bar and then tap on the “Open App” link. Tap on the word “Choose.” You’ll see a list of your apps; pick the one you want to customize and you’ll be taken back to the New Shortcut page.