How do I transfer WIFI from my phone to my laptop?
To turn your Android phone into a hotspot, go to Settings, then Mobile Hotspot & Tethering. Tap on Mobile Hotspot to turn it on, set the name of your network and set a password. You connect a computer or tablet to your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot just as you would connect to any other Wi-Fi network.
How to share your Wi-Fi password
- Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
- On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
Can I use the wifi on my phone for my laptop?
With data tethering, you can use your mobile internet on your PC, laptop, or tablet. All you need is an Android phone! Need an internet connection for your PC or laptop, but don’t have access to public Wi-Fi? The solution is simple: connect your smartphone’s mobile internet connection to your PC.
How do I transfer videos from phone to laptop without USB?
- Download Droid Transfer and connect your Android device (Set up Droid Transfer)
- Open the “Photos” tab from the feature list.
- Click the “All Videos” header.
- Select the videos you’d like to copy.
- Hit “Copy Photos”.
- Select where to save the videos to on your PC.
Yes, Android does come with a Portable WiFi Hotspot option, which when turned ON, will create a new WiFi hotspot. … Meaning, your Android is connected to a WiFi network and you can create a hotspot sharing the same WiFi network. And both devices will be able to use the Internet at the same time.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
How do I connect my iPhone to Windows laptop?
How to Sync Your iPhone with Windows 10
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop with a Lightning cable. …
- Click Continue when asked if the computer can have access to the phone.
- Click the phone icon in the top bar.
- Click Sync. …
- Check your photos, music, apps and videos to confirm that they arrived on the phone from Windows 10.
On your Android go to Setting > Network and Internet > WiFi. Scroll down and look for WiFi preference option and tap on Advance, there you’ll find “WiFi Push Button” tap on that. Now go to your WiFi router, and press the WPS button (generally located on the back side).