Open the Play Store app. In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library. Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Family Library. You can find more information on the Google website.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
When you set up Family Sharing, you and up to five family members can share iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, and Apple TV purchases. When your family shares App Store, music, movie, TV, and book purchases, all items are billed directly to the family organizer’s Apple ID account.
This is where you can use Google’s Family Library feature. Google’s Family Library feature on Android lets you share your Google Play purchases with your family members. You can share apps, games, movies and more with up to five other people for absolutely free of charge- no need to pay for them individually.
Once users are running iOS 8 on their iPhone, iPad and Apple TV, they’ll be able to share all iTunes account purchases, including apps, music and movies, between up to six people in their family.
How do I add a family member to my Apple account?
Invite an Apple Card Family participant or account co-owner
- Open the Wallet app and tap your Apple Card.
- Tap the more button .
- Under People, tap Share My Card, then tap Continue.
- Select a member of your Family Sharing group. …
- To invite an account co-owner, tap Become Co-Owners.
How to share
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices.
- In the “Overview” tab, next to “Share apps,” tap Send.
- Select which apps to share.
- Tap Send.
- Choose who to send the apps to.
How to download content that family members purchased
- Open the app that you want to download content from, then go to the Purchased page.
- App Store: Tap your profile picture at the top of the screen, then tap Purchased. …
- Tap your family member’s name to see their content. …
- To download an item, tap Download next to it.
With Family Sharing, you and up to five other family members can share access to amazing Apple services like iCloud+, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Fitness+, Apple News+, and Apple Arcade. … Each family member uses their own account, so everyone’s experience stays personalized and private.
Can I use my own card in Family Sharing?
As stated above, when you are part of a Family Sharing group, the only payment methods that will be used before the group organizer’s credit card are gift cards, prepaid cards and store credit. Your own personal credit card will not be considered.
Click the Music icon in the upper right and you should see a drop-down list of various content. At the bottom, you’ll see the IDs for all available iTunes libraries on the network, allowing you to switch between them. You can share music, movies, and TV shows this way, but only on up to five connected devices.
Can I use purchased apps on multiple devices Android?
You can use apps you bought on Google Play on any Android device without paying again. However, each device must have the same Google Account on it. You can: Install an app on more than one Android device.