To add WhatsApp as a CTA, select Post Engagement as your objective and choose ‘Send WhatsApp Message’ as your button and you’re done! This will automatically update your post and add a Send Message button with a WhatsApp icon on your post.
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap Publish.
- Add the link you want to share.
- Tap Post.
Facebook: How to Share an Item From Facebook Shop
- Step 1: While browsing Facebook Shop, tap the item you want to share.
- Step 2: Tap “Share.”
- Step 3: You’ll see multiple options, which will allow you to send the item to a suggested Facebook friend, share the product to your Facebook Story or News Feed, and more.
Copy links from chat: It wasn’t possible to copy-paste links in WhatsApp messages earlier. Instead, the complete message had to be taken. The new update makes it possible to copy individual links from within text messages. Long pressing on a link now gives you an option to copy it in WhatsApp.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Status tab.
- Tap the floating Pencil icon at the bottom.
- Enter your URL where it says, “Type a status”. You can change background color or font of the text by using the icons present at the bottom.
- Tap Send button (Green floating icon).
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.
What is the URL of my Facebook page?
Once you have opened your business’s Facebook Page, your Facebook Page’s URL will appear in the address bar at the top of the browser. If you’re using a computer, right-click on the address bar to highlight it. If you are using a browser on a mobile device, click and drag to highlight.
Connecting a Facebook shop to your website
Shoptab’s Facebook store website integration allows you to post products directly on Facebook and then link those products to individual pages on any e commerce enabled site.
How do I add a Shop tab to my Facebook page 2021?
Navigate to your Facebook page and click “Settings.” You’ll then be presented with a huge menu of Facebook page options. Now, click “Templates and tabs” so that we can add the Facebook shop tab. This will show you all of the tabs you’re currently using.