- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.” …
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them more permissions to do things like manage users, edit settings, etc.
How do I give someone access to my console?
To add a new user
- Choose a property in Search Console.
- Click the Settings icon. in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user. …
- Choose the permission level to grant the user.
- The new user must add the property to their property list in order to access it.
How can I see my Google Analytics?
Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
How do I give someone access to my Google Analytics?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
Does Google Analytics sell data?
Google, the adtech oligarch, devourer of data, surveyor of souls, That Which Knows All That Is Known, has decided that it doesn’t sell data. Thanks for clearing that up. Google controls about 62% of mobile browsers, 69% of desktop browsers, and the operating systems on 71% of mobile devices in the world.
How do I access Google Analytics clients?
If you receive a link to Analytics data, for example, to a report or dashboard, and you don’t have access to the account, you can request access. When you click the link, then click Request access to send an email request to administrators of the Analytics account.
Sharing Custom Reports
To share one of your custom reports, open the Customization section of your account, click on the Actions button for the report and select Share. A modal window will open where you can select “Share template link.” Click the “Share” button, and you will get a URL to share with your colleague.
How do I find my Google Analytics Admin?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin on the left to open the page. The Admin page for a Google Analytics 4 property has different options than the Admin page for a Universal Analytics property.
How do I access Google console?
Sign in to your Admin console
- In any web browser, go to admin.google.com.
- Starting from the sign-in page, enter the email address and password for your admin account (it does not end in @gmail.com). If you forgot your password, see Reset your administrator password.
How do I access my Google console?
Login to Google Search Console
To log in, go to search.google.com/search-console/. Click the blue Start now button to sign-in to your Google account. Once signed in, verify you are in the proper Google search console account by selecting the website you would like to provide access to, in the top left dropdown menu.
How do I setup a user access?
Configuring User Access
- Navigate to Settings > Administration Settings and select Manage User Roles.
- In the View Role List of list, select Finance .
- Click Add new role. …
- Enter the Role Name.
- Optionally, enter a Description for the custom role.
- Select the permissions that you want to set for the role.
- Click save.