Can students see each others work in Google Classroom?
They can all see each other’s responses. The old version of Google Classroom allowed me to hide student responses from other students when I created a question. Now, students can all see each other’s responses once they submit them.
The first step is to create your folder in your own WUV Google Drive account. Once your folder has all of the materials you would like to share in it, click the arrow next to the folder name and then click “Get shareable link.” At the bottom, you will have options for how you want this link to be viewed.
Open the document you want to share. Click File > Share > Share with People (or, in Word 2013, Invite People). Enter the names or email addresses of the people you’re sharing with. If you want to, click Can Edit or Can View.
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
How to share folders
- On your Android device, open the Google Driveapp.
- Next to the folder’s name, tap More .
- Tap Share .
- Type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose whether a person can view, comment, or edit the file, tap the Down arrow . …
- Tap Send.
Which file sharing site is the best?
We have curated a list of some of the best and free file sharing sites on the internet right now:
- Google Drive.
- Microsoft OneDrive.
- Amazon Drive.
Can students see each other’s emails in Google Classroom?
Co-teachers in your classes can view your name, photo, and email address. … People you invite to join your class can view your name and email address in the invitation. If your Google Workspace admin turned on contact sharing, students can see your email address in other Google services, such as Google Docs and Gmail.
Each class you create has an invite link. You can share the link with students so they can join your class. Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In.