To post to Facebook automatically, compose a new Instagram post and just before sharing it, turn on the Post to Facebook option, shown below. The Instagram post will now publish to both Instagram and Facebook. Publish a new Instagram post to your Facebook page automatically.
How do you copy a post from Instagram to Facebook?
Tap Settings, then Account, then Linked Accounts. Tap Facebook. And select Share to [your profile or Page]. Select the Facebook Page you want to crosspost your Instagram story to.
To share your Instagram posts directly from the app to Facebook, it’s mandatory to link the two. Unless you properly link the two accounts, Instagram won’t share to Facebook. … Once you have done that, make sure Facebook label turns blue. This indicates that your Facebook profile is linked to your Instagram account.
Step 1: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the post you wish to share. Step 2: If you want to share the post through Facebook or Facebook Messenger, tap “Share to Facebook” or “Share to Messenger,” respectively.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.
Should I post the same content on Facebook and Instagram?
There’s nothing wrong with occasionally posting the same content between them. Sure, the people who follow are similar, and if you’ve made great efforts to build a following within your target audiences, you hopefully are working to tell a great story on both channels. However, these two channels are different.
The screenshots show the Instagram app for iOS.
- Select the profile icon from the bottom menu bar.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner of your profile.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Account.
- Select Linked Accounts.
- Tap Facebook and enter your login details.
- Select Connect.
If someone with a private profile shares a photo or video to a social network (like Twitter, Facebook and so on) using Instagram, the image will be visible on that network and the permalink will be active. In other words, the photo will be publicly accessible by anyone who has access to its direct link/URL.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.