Go to “Control Panel” > “Privilege Settings” > “Shared Folders” to configure shared folders of your NAS. You can create multiple shared folders on the NAS and specify the access rights of the users and user groups to the shares. The number of shared folders you can create on the NAS varies according to the NAS models.
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
The easiest way to share a folder is to use a cloud service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or iCloud. You can also share folders between computers on the same network.
How do I sync folders between two Synology NAS?
Managing Sync Tasks
- Sign in to the source Synology NAS and go to Control Panel > Shared Folder Sync > Task List.
- Click Create.
- Enter a name for the task.
- Select the shared folder or shared folders you want to sync to the destination.
- Specify the destination Synology NAS and select the sync options that suit your needs:
Go to Control Panel > Shared Folder. Select the shared folder that you want to access with your NFS client and click Edit. Go to NFS Permissions and click Create. Refer to this article to edit the permission settings.
Alternatively, Select This PC from the left pane. Then, on the Computer tab, select Map network drive. 2. Under Drive, choose any letter, in the drop down box, under Folder, type in \ IP address of the server computer (i.e. where the shared folder is located).
- In the search box in the Windows taskbar, enter two backslashes followed by the IP address of the computer with the shares you want to access (for example \192.168. …
- Press Enter. …
- If you want to configure a folder as a network drive, right-click it and select “Map network drive…” from the context menu.
- Right-click on the folder you want to share.
- Select Give Access to > Specific people.
- From there, you can choose specific users and their permission level (whether they can read-only or read/write). …
- If a user doesn’t appear on the list, type their name into the taskbar and hit Add. …
- Click Share.
Can I connect two Synology NAS together?
With Synology Drive ShareSync, you can seamlessly sync data among multiple Synology NAS devices.
Network-attached storage (NAS) is a file-level (as opposed to block-level storage) computer data storage server connected to a computer network providing data access to a heterogeneous group of clients. … They typically provide access to files using network file sharing protocols such as NFS, SMB, or AFP.
How do I upload folders to Synology NAS?
Upload Files or Folders
- From the upper part of the left panel, select a destination folder on Synology Router.
- Click Upload, choose Upload – Skip or Upload – Overwrite and select files or folders from your local computer.
- 1Click the Start menu and choose Network.
- 2Click the Network and Sharing Center button.
- 3How to file share between computers? …
- 4Turn off Password Protected Sharing and click Apply.
- 5Place files and folders you want to share with others into your PC’s Public folder.
- Select the file >Right click it and select Share with.
- Select Share with> Specific people.
- There Type the name of the user or you can simply click the arrow in the dialog box to select the user and select Add.
- Select Share.