- Choose URL or Page. Pick the URL of a website or Facebook Page you want to share.
- Code Configurator. Paste the URL to the Code Configurator and adjust the layout of your share button. …
- Copy & Paste HTML snippet. Copy and past the snippet into the HTML of the destination website.
To Enable the Facebook Like Button
- Log in to your Admin Area and go to Inventory > Products.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select All Products Settings.
- Select Enable Facebook Like Button and Enable Facebook Send Button.
- Click Save.
How do I add a Facebook widget to my website?
- Sign in, then select Create widget.
- From the window that appears, select the Facebook icon.
- Choose style options that match your brand and website design.
- Select the Save & Get code button and a window will appear with your code snippet (regular HTML or iFrame)
- Select the Copy code button.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Creating a shareable link makes it simple to share a document in an email, document, or IM.
- Select Share.
- Select Copy Link.
- Paste the link wherever you want. Note: If you need to change any permissions for the link, select Link settings.
How To Create Your Own Share Links
- 1) Go to http://www.sharelinkgenerator.com/.
- 2) Choose the social network you want people to share your content on.
- 3) Fill in the blanks.
- 4) Download a social button icon.
- 5) Make the icons clickable using your share link.
Ideally, you should position your social media icons in the footer and/or on your contacts page. There is a default expectation that the contact details should be in the footer – so that’s where they should be. Make sure you also add them to the bottom of your blog posts so that readers can share your quality content.
That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts. This is NOT fair by any means and FACEBOOK needs to put it back. There should be no reason I have to make a public post for people to share it.
If no ‘Share’ button appears on a post – it is because of the Privacy Settings of the original post. If a post is set for ‘Friends Only’ (perhaps this is your Default Timeline setting) – it will not be available for ‘Sharing’ around on Facebook beyond that setting.
To activate this feature:
In the left sidebar scroll down and click on “settings”: In the settings page scroll down to find “Connect With Facebook”. Select the Enable Facebook Share Functionality box. You will then be given the option to edit the text that appears.
Can I make a Facebook widget?
To create a Facebook Like widget for your website, head to Facebook’s Like Button Configurator. The process of creating the button is pretty straightforward—enter the URL you want your visitors to Like underneath the URL to Like heading. … You can then copy this code and paste it onto your website.