In the admin center, go to the Groups > Shared mailboxes page.
- On the Shared mailboxes page, select + Add a mailbox. Enter a name for the shared mailbox. …
- Select Add. It may take a few minutes before you can add members.
- Under Next steps, select Add members to this mailbox. …
- Select the +Add members button. …
- Select Close.
Gmail: Mail delegation
- At the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import.
- In the Grant access to your account section, click Add another account. …
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add and click Next Step.
- Click Send email to grant access.
A shared mailbox is an email inbox that allows more than one person to send, receive, and manage emails from the same email address; for example, email@example.com.
Add an additional shared mailbox in Outlook
- Select your profile and click on Change.
- Click on More Settings.
- On the Advanced tab, click Add.
- Type the email address or name of the shared mailbox, then click OK.
- Once configured, the shared mailbox will be automatically available in the left folder pane in Outlook.
A shared mailbox makes it easy for a group of people to monitor and send email from a public email alias like firstname.lastname@example.org. When a person in the group replies to a message sent to the shared mailbox, the email appears to be from the shared address, not from the individual user.
A shared mailbox is a type of user mailbox that doesn’t have its own username and password. As a result, users can’t log into them directly. To access a shared mailbox, users must first be granted Send As or Full Access permissions to the mailbox.
A shared email account is a generic email mailbox with its very own email address. The email address is not associated with a dedicated user account. This means there’s no username or password affiliated with a shared mailbox. Instead, every user can use their own credentials to open a shared mailbox.
Can more than one person use a Gmail account?
Gmail has built in function, called mail delegation. This way another person so they can read, send, and delete messages on behalf of another account. You can specify up to 10 users.
How many devices can use the same Gmail account?
As far as we can tell, there is no predefined limit. It seems Google has a flag system in place and will impose a limit on a per-account basis if they notice a bunch of devices being used in this manner. We’ve heard of cases where one person’s limit could be 35, while another’s is 60.
To access a shared mailbox, a user must have an Exchange Online license, but the shared mailbox doesn’t require a separate license. Every shared mailbox has a corresponding user account. … You shouldn’t use the account to log in to the shared mailbox. Without a license, shared mailboxes are limited to 50 GB.
Shared Mailbox: A mailbox that’s not primarily associated with a single user and is generally configured to allow logon access for multiple users. User Mailbox: A mailbox that’s assigned to an individual user in your Exchange organization.
A shared mailbox is a mailbox that multiple users can use to read and send e-mail messages. Shared mailboxes can also be used to provide a common calendar, allowing multiple users to schedule and view calendar tasks.