How can I see my mobile screen on other mobile?
Step 1: Download the ScreenShare app on the Google Play Store, and then install it on both Android devices that you want to mirror. Step 2: Once done, launch the ScreenShare and click on the “ScreenShare service” from the menu. Then set the wireless network as the Bluetooth on both Android devices.
Here’s how to share your phone screen and the best screen sharing apps for Android and iOS.
- Zoom: The Best Screen Sharing App. …
- Skype: The Easiest Screen Sharing App. …
- Microsoft Teams: The Best Screen Sharing for Teams. …
- TeamViewer: Control Another Device While Screen Sharing.
On your android, go to “WiFi Connection”, and tap the mirror icon on the bottom part of the screen, then it will automatically search for devices to connect. Tap on the name of your iOS device from the found devices list. Further tap on “START NOW” to mirror your Android to the iOS device.
The 8 best screen sharing apps
- Zoom for everyday screen sharing.
- Screenleap for quickly sharing your screen with anyone.
- Slack for collaborative team meetings.
- Surfly for co-browsing your app with leads and customers.
- Drovio for free creative collaboration.
- Google Meet for Google ecosystem users.
Here are the seven best remote desktop- and screen-sharing software:
- Windows Remote Desktop Connection.