Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
Though you can have access to Apple Family Sharing through the Apple Music app on your Android phone, Family Sharing works best when all family members are using Apple devices.
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your Computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the contextual menu.
- Hover your mouse pointer over Share Song/Album to see your sharing options.
How to share an Apple Music playlist
- Open the Apple Music app on your mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android) or Mac or PC.
- Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
- Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share. …
- Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
Can you transfer music from one iPhone to another?
The easiest way to transfer music from one iPhone to another is using the iTunes Store, but this only works with music purchased via iTunes. If you have purchased music from the iTunes Store, you will be able to instantly download it to any device you own by following these steps: … Tap Purchased > Music. Tap All Songs.
The Music app on both devices are missing the option to copy and share a song. Sharing and copying is restricted if so, as you don’ have the right to share music that way. You have to sign in to another device with the same Apple ID and sync your music to the other device. that is the way it is for now.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.
Can Family Sharing See my free apps?
You have to first switch on Family Sharing by inviting each member of your family to the system. Once you have, though, they can see every app you’ve ever bought. … On your iPhone, go into the App Store and choose Updates.
How can we share Apple music? You can’t without Family Sharing. Has nothing to do with you being adults. Each member can redeem Apple Gift Cards to their accounts which will be charged before the organizer’s method of payment.
Listen to Music Together: Top Music Sync Apps to Party With Friends Online
- Spotify Group Session start screen.
- Rave App on IOS and Android (From: Rave.io)
- AmpMe sample party.
How do you send someone a song?
Text a Song
On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the “Audio” option then hit “Choose a music track” to send a saved song.
Can I transfer iTunes credit to someone else?
It’s generally not possible to transfer a credit balance from one user to another. The only time where this is possible is if you have just redeemed an iTunes card or monetary gift certificate and not spent any of that credit yet.