Top 10 Most Expensive Stocks in the World
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. ( BRK-A) …
- Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Spruengli AG. Stock Price: 78,500 CHF (Rs. …
- Next Plc. Stock Price: 5,844 GBP (Rs. …
- Seaboard Corporation. Stock Price: USD 4,699.00 (Rs. …
- NVR Inc. Stock Price: USD 3,215 (Rs. …
- Amazon Inc. …
- Booking Holdings Inc. …
- Alphabet Inc.
Stocks to Buy Today: Best Shares to Buy in India
|M & M||877.80||873|
|B P C L||449.45||445|
Detailed overview of the Best stocks below Rs 10 to buy now in India
|Sr. No||Company Name||BSE Scrip Code|
|2||SOUTH INDIAN BANK||532218|
What are the top 5 stocks?
Top 10 S&P 500 Stocks by Index Weight
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Index Weighting: 6.2% …
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Index Weighting: 5.9% …
- Amazon.com, Inc. ( AMZN) Index Weighting: 3.9% …
- 4. Facebook, Inc. (FB) Index Weighting: 2.4% …
- Alphabet Inc. Class A (GOOGL) …
- Alphabet Inc. Class C (GOOG) …
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) …
- Nvidia Corp. (NVDA)
Can AMC hit 100K?
At #100K, AMC’s market cap would reach an astounding $51 trillion, nearly 25 times the value of the world’s largest companies today: either Apple and Microsoft on the Big Tech side, or oil company Saudi Aramco.
MRF is the most expensive stock in the Indian equity market, which costs Rs 54,488 for one share. This is because MRF has never split its stock. … The reason behind this can be that as the price of the share is high, a retail trader with small investment won’t be willing to buy MRF shares.
|COMPANY NAME||NSE CODE||NI GROWTH (5-YR) (%)|
Stocks in 100 Rs
|Company Name||Current Price||Change %|
|Bank Of Baroda||84.10||0.12%|