Simply click the little down arrow on the shared calendar in question, then select “Calendar Settings”. Here you can find the owner of the calendar. If the owner’s name is not displayed, you may have to do some investigating within your company to find the owner.
The Permissions tab on the Calendar Properties window displays a full list of people whom you have shared your calendar with, as well as their permission level. You can also access the Calendar Properties window by right-clicking the calendar you want to check.
You can view someone else’s calendar if they’ve shared it with you.
Show or hide a calendar you’re subscribed to
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- Tap the calendar you want to view. Optional: To find more calendars, tap Show more.
- Check or uncheck your preferred calendar.
After someone else becomes the owner, they can change any event details.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- Click an event Options. Change owner.
- Enter a new owner and a message to send them.
- Click Change owner.
- The new owner receives an email with a link.
Can you see the history of a Google calendar?
Accessing your Calendar’s Edit History
First, go to the “Customize” screen for your calendar, and click on the click the “Data Management” tab. Then click on the “Calendar edit and viewing history”: This will open the Calendar Edit History, which allows you to search for any edits made to the entries in your calendar.
How to see shared events you previously declined in Calendar for iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Calendar app from your Home screen.
- Tap on Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe up to scroll all the way to the bottom.
- Turn On the option for Show Declined Events.
- Tap Done at the top right.
What is the best app for calendar sharing?
The 7 Best Shared Calendars for Teams
- Calendly. Calendly is often the first to come to mind when thinking about team, auto-syncing, industry-standard calendars. …
- Google Calendar. It is a shared calendar designed for teams, and it’s easily integrated into almost anything you use. …
- Taskworld. …
- Outlook. …
- Teamup. …
Can you tell if someone looked at your Outlook calendar?
Unless you’re a calendar admin, there’s no way to see who’s looked at your calendar. … The closest thing to this is to check who is able to see your calendar. You can do this by going to Share > Calendar Permissions. You’ll see a full list of people who have access to your calendar and the type of access.
To accept your request, the other person should:
- On a computer, open the email you sent requesting access.
- Click the link in the email.
- In the Settings page that opens, make sure the person is selected, and choose a permission setting.
- Click Send.
In most cases, it could be due to a problem in Google Sync settings. By default, the new calendars just won’t sync, particularly shared ones. That’s why you can see them online but not in the sync settings page. Reopen your calendar app to check the newly-shared calendars.
How to get shared Google Calendars to show up on iPhone, iPad,…
- Launch Safari or any other web browser on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Go to calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect.
- Sign in if you aren’t already.
- Under Shared Calendars, tick the boxes for the calendars you want to see on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.