To enable Home Sharing, open iTunes on your computer. Click on the File menu and scroll to Home Sharing. Then click on the option to “Turn On Home Sharing.” Now Click on the Edit menu and then select Preferences.
Can two iPhones listen to the same music?
Apple Music allows up to 6 devices with the same Apple ID to be signed into a single user Apple Music account. However, you cannot stream music to more than one device at a time.
After you create an Apple Music profile, you can share music with your friends. You can allow anyone to follow you or just those you choose, and block others.
When you set up Family Sharing, you and up to five family members can share iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, and Apple TV purchases. When your family shares App Store, music, movie, TV, and book purchases, all items are billed directly to the family organizer’s Apple ID account.
How do I play music from another iPhone?
Share music with Home Sharing
- On the iPhone with the music, tap Settings > Music.
- Scroll down to find Home Sharing.
- It may already show your Apple ID, in which you’re already signed in. …
- Repeat this process on the iPhone you want to listen to music on. …
- Open the Music app on the iPhone you want to listen to music on.
How do I send someone a song from my iPhone?
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your iOS Device
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the action menu.
- Tap Share Song…/Album… to bring up the Share Sheet and see your sharing options.
Create a profile
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap Listen Now.
- In the upper-right corner of the Listen Now screen: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the photo icon . …
- Tap See What Friends Are Listening To.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to create a username, find and follow friends, share playlists, and more.
- Tap Done.