Open the app, accept its terms, and grant it permission to access files on your device. Find the app you want to save and tap the three-dot menu icon beside it. Select “Share,” then select a destination you’ll be able to access on your other phone — like Google Drive or an email to yourself.
The Share tab in the Google Play Store app. Tap the Share tab and, in the resulting window, tap the Send button (Figure C). The App Share window allows you to either Send or Receive. In the resulting window, scroll through the list of installed apps and select the app you’d like to send via Nearby Share (Figure D).
How do I download an app on someone elses phone?
Visit the Google Play store from your computer and log in using the Google account that’s associated with your phone. Next, find the app that you want to install and go to its information page, then press the Install button for that app. Select the device you want to install the app on, then press Install.
How do I transfer an app to another phone?
How to transfer from Android to Android
- sign in to your Google account on your existing phone – or create one if you don’t already have one.
- back up your data if you haven’t already.
- turn on your new phone and tap start.
- when you get the option, select “copy apps and data from your old phone”
The Nearby Share feature is integrated within the Android operating system and doesn’t operate via a separate app. Hence, to share apps via Nearby Share, you will first have to go to the Google Play Store. Use the hamburger menu on the top left to open the Google Play Store options.
How to send apps via Nearby Share on your Android phone
- Open the Google Play app from the phone you wish to share from.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top left corner (3 lines).
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Tap on the Share tab.
- Tap on Send.
- Tap Continue.
That person can touch the link on his mobile Android device and be whisked instantly to the Google Play Store, where the app can be viewed and installed.
How to Share, Update, and Uninstall Apps on Your Samsung Galaxy…
- In the Play Store, select the app to share. …
- Touch the Share icon. …
- Choose a sharing method.
How do I download purchased apps to other devices?
You can use apps you bought on Google Play on any Android device without paying again.
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I sync apps between devices?
Which apps sync
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts.
- If you have more than one account on your device, tap the one you want.
- Tap Account sync.
- See a list of your Google apps and when they last synced.
What is multiple users in Android?
Android supports multiple users on a single Android device by separating user accounts and application data. For instance, parents may allow their children to use the family tablet, a family can share an automobile, or a critical response team might share a mobile device for on-call duty.