On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center. Tap AirPlay. Tap the name of the device you want to stream content to. You’ll see icons of a TV screen or speaker next to each device so you know what type of content you can stream.
LetsView is a mirroring app that allows you to screen share iPhone to LG TV wirelessly. … Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and install it on your LG TV from the Google Play store for TV. Download. Check and make sure that both devices are connected under the same WiFi network.
How do I connect my iPhone to my LG TV wirelessly without Apple TV?
If you have an LG smart TV, download the Mirror for LG Smart TV app from the App Store onto your iPhone, then launch the app. The app will search for and find your LG TV. Select your TV, then tap Start Mirroring. Next, select Mirror LG TV > Start Broadcast, and your TV will display your iPhone’s content.
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center: …
- Tap Screen Mirroring .
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
Does LG TV have AirPlay?
In the case you are using a Mac device to share your information, AirPlay will only allow you to stream to a Mac device, however LG supports AirPlay 2 in its 2019 models. Note: AirPlay is only supported from Mac device to Mac device. You can share screen directly from an iPhone to an Apple TV using Airplay.
How do I turn on Screen Sharing on my LG TV?
How to set up screen mirroring on 2018 LG TVs
- Open screen sharing. To begin, select the Screen Share option from the home menu. …
- Screen-sharing instructions. Pull up the instruction screen, which will show you how to share content between your phone and your TV. …
- Follow pairing instructions.
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.
How do I connect my iPhone to my LG TV via USB?
How to connect your iPhone with a Plug and Play cable
- Connect one side of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port as well as the USB side in your TV. …
- Connect the Lighting side into your iPhone.
- Turn on your TV and look for the HDMI input you chose.
- Start enjoying what is on your phone on your TV.
How do I connect my iPhone to my LG Smart TV with HDMI?
- Plug your Digital AV or VGA adapter into the charging port on the bottom of your iOS device.
- Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to your adapter.
- Connect the other end of your HDMI or VGA cable to your secondary display (TV, monitor, or projector).
- Turn on your secondary display.
Can you use WiFi Direct on iPhone?
Follow these steps to set up the Wi-Fi Direct feature: … Select Wi-Fi in the iPhone’s settings to turn on the Wi-Fi. Tap Direct-xx-BRAVIA on the iPhone’s screen to display the password input screen. Enter the WPA key (password) displayed on the TV screen, then tap Join.