Open Google Calendar.
- In the My calendars list on the left, click the down-arrow next to your calendar, and then select Share this calendar.
- Select the sharing options you want to use for your calendar.
- In the Other calendars list on the left, click the Add down-arrow, and then select Add a friend’s calendar.
In most cases, it could be due to a problem in Google Sync settings. By default, the new calendars just won’t sync, particularly shared ones. That’s why you can see them online but not in the sync settings page. Reopen your calendar app to check the newly-shared calendars.
Ask your users to…
- Manually add your calendar to their calendar list by following the steps in Add someone else’s Google Calendar.
- In the Calendar left sidebar, go to Other calendars.
- Click. …
- In the Add calendar box, enter your email address. …
- In the list, click your calendar to see events in their calendar view.
The 7 Best Shared Calendars for Teams
- Calendly. Calendly is often the first to come to mind when thinking about team, auto-syncing, industry-standard calendars. …
- Google Calendar. It is a shared calendar designed for teams, and it’s easily integrated into almost anything you use. …
- Taskworld. …
- Outlook. …
- Teamup. …
How do I hide my Google Calendar from others?
To prevent other users from seeing event details, you can set individual events as private. To do this, select Private in the Visibility section when you create an event. To manually select who can see your calendar, you can override the default sharing settings set by your administrator.
Anyone who joins your family will see the family calendar when they open Google Calendar on any device where they’re signed in. Anyone in the family can see, create, edit, or delete events on the family calendar. … You can’t add non-family members to the family calendar, but you can invite them to events.
- In Calendar, on the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars group, click Open Calendar, and then click Open Shared Calendar.
- Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book. The shared Calendar appears next to any calendar that is already in the view.
You can view someone else’s calendar if they’ve shared it with you.
Add a calendar someone shared with you
- In your email, tap the link that says Add this calendar.
- Your Google Calendar app opens.
- In the pop-up that appears, tap Yes.
- Your calendar will appear on the left, under “My calendars.”
How to get shared Google Calendars to show up on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Launch Safari or any other web browser on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Go to calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect.
- Sign in if you aren’t already.
- Under Shared Calendars, tick the boxes for the calendars you want to see on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Can I see who has viewed my Google Calendar?
I’m afraid that’s not possible – there’s no way of knowing how popular your calendar is. If you were embedding it only on your own website, you could use Analytics to see how many people go to that page, but you couldn’t see how many are viewing it from other sites.