Open the Play Store app. In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library. Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Family Library. You can find more information on the Google website.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
You can share purchased apps, games, movies, TV shows, and e-books and audiobooks from Google Play with up to 5 family members using Google Play Family Library.
Once users are running iOS 8 on their iPhone, iPad and Apple TV, they’ll be able to share all iTunes account purchases, including apps, music and movies, between up to six people in their family.
How do I add a family member to my Apple account?
Invite an Apple Card Family participant or account co-owner
- Open the Wallet app and tap your Apple Card.
- Tap the more button .
- Under People, tap Share My Card, then tap Continue.
- Select a member of your Family Sharing group. …
- To invite an account co-owner, tap Become Co-Owners.
How do you add a family member to Apple music?
- Open Apple Music.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap on Account settings (it should be your photo or name).
- Tap on Manage Membership.
- Tap on Family or Family Setup, depending on which option is available.
- If you tapped on Family, follow the instructions.
Can Family Sharing See my free apps?
You have to first switch on Family Sharing by inviting each member of your family to the system. Once you have, though, they can see every app you’ve ever bought. … On your iPhone, go into the App Store and choose Updates.
How do I use Family Sharing for apps?
Tap your name at the top. Now, click on Family Sharing. Click on Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions. If asked, choose a payment method- all the family members can use this for making purchases on iTunes, Apple Books, and App Store.
How to share
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices.
- In the “Overview” tab, next to “Share apps,” tap Send.
- Select which apps to share.
- Tap Send.
- Choose who to send the apps to.
How much is Family Sharing on Apple?
If you have a family, you can save some money on membership fees by signing up for a Family Membership. It’s $15 per month for up to six family members. A single user membership costs $10 per month, so you can save a lot of dough.
Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions. Do either of the following: Share all new subscriptions: Turn on Share New Subscriptions. When you purchase a new subscription that’s eligible for sharing, it’s shared with your family members by default.