How do I transfer from iPhone to Android?
How to switch from iPhone to Android with Google Drive:
- Charge and turn on both phones.
- Install Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Open the app and log into your Google Account.
- Tap Settings, then Backup. …
- It’s recommended to turn off both iMessage and Facetime, so you don’t miss any messages during the transfer.
SHAREit lets you share files offline between Android and iOS devices, so long as both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. Open the app, select the item you wish to share, and look for the device you want to send a file to, which must have receive mode switched on in the app.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Android Google?
How to prepare your iPhone for a transfer to Android
- Download Google Drive from the App Store.
- Sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Backup your content by going to Menu > Settings > Backup.
- Choose what you would like to back up > Calendars, Contacts, Photos & videos.
- Now select “Start Backup”
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
You can also simply sync your Google Account with your Android device: Go to Settings >Users & Accounts > Add account > Enter your Google account and tap on “Auto Sync data”. In this way, your iPhone data back present on Google Drive will be transferred to your android phone.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices, and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you’re trying to manage an iPad and an Android phone? … On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
How do I transfer files from my Android to my iPhone using my laptop?
From Android to iPhone
- Connect your Android device to your computer and then slide down the notification bar.
- Select the option to enable USB Mass Storage and then choose “Open Device to View Files” from the pop-up window on your PC.
Can you transfer apps from iPhone to Android?
Apps. The bad news: Any apps you’ve installed on your iPhone won’t automatically transfer over to Android, and any apps you’ve paid for on iOS will likely have to be purchased again. The good news: These days, most major productivity apps are readily available on both platforms.
Can we transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android?
Open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone and swipe left on the chat that you wish to export. Tap on More in the menu that appears. Select the Export Chat option. … This process needs to be done for each chat that you need to transfer from your iPhone to Android.
How do I transfer Google Drive from iPhone to Android?
How to move from iOS to Android
- Step 1: Download Google Drive. Download and install the iOS Google Drive app from the App Store. …
- Step 2: Backup your iOS content using the backup wizard. Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone or iPad. …
- Step 3: Sign in on your Android device.
Can I transfer photos from iPhone to Android?
The easiest way to transfer your photos is to copy-paste them from the iPhone’s default photo directory to Android’s image folder. You will need a PC and USB cables for both your iPhone and Android phones for this method. Make sure that you’ve installed the device drivers of both handsets so that they will be detected.
How do I send video from iPhone to Android?
The Send Anywhere app makes it easy to share videos (and other files) from iPhone to Android. Just install the free app, allow it to access your media library, and then find the video you want to send. Tap the circle to the left of the video to select it and then hit send.