Open a shared mailbox in a separate browser window
- Sign in to your account in Outlook Web App.
- On the Outlook Web App navigation bar, select your name. A list appears.
- Select Open another mailbox.
- Type the email address of the other mailbox that you want to open and then select Open.
How do I access a delegated Gmail account?
To access a delegated email account
- Log in to your Google Mail account.
- Click your account photo or the circle with your first initial in it (located in the upper-right corner of the page).
- From the drop-down menu, select the desired delegated account. A new window or tab will open displaying the delegated account.
How do I access someone else’s email in Gmail?
Click on the cog icon in the top right hand corner of your inbox and go to settings. Select the Accounts tab and scroll down to the Grant access to your account section. Click on the Add another account link and add the Google email address of the person you would like to access your Gmail account.
Can multiple users use the same Gmail account?
Google Workspace accounts are intended for use by one person. If multiple people in your organization frequently access the same Google Workspace account by sharing the username and password, it could cause the following problems: They might reach an account threshold.
In the admin center, go to the Groups > Shared mailboxes page.
- On the Shared mailboxes page, select + Add a mailbox. Enter a name for the shared mailbox. …
- Select Add. It may take a few minutes before you can add members.
- Under Next steps, select Add members to this mailbox. …
- Select the +Add members button. …
- Select Close.
A shared mailbox is a type of user mailbox that doesn’t have its own username and password. As a result, users can’t log into them directly. To access a shared mailbox, users must first be granted Send As or Full Access permissions to the mailbox.
Can someone read my emails without me knowing?
The short answer is: If they don’t want you to know, generally there is a way to prevent you from knowing about it. The system does track the Last Logged In user for a mailbox, but that attribute isn’t easily viewable without the Admin Tools. The Admin Tools that would be used to view the same mailbox.
How do I view a delegated Gmail inbox on my phone?
Click on your account photo or the circle with your first initial in it. From the drop-down menu, click to open your delegated account. From you delegated account, click the gear icon.
A shared email account is a generic email mailbox with its very own email address. The email address is not associated with a dedicated user account. This means there’s no username or password affiliated with a shared mailbox. Instead, every user can use their own credentials to open a shared mailbox.
How do I check my Gmail from someone else’s phone?
Smartphones are designed to be personal devices. To check your Gmail on someone else’s device, you have to add your account to the device with the risk that you will forget to remove it leaving your personal data (all your Google data, not just your email) exposed to someone else.
How do I access someone else’s email?
Open another person’s mailbox in a separate browser window in Outlook Web App
- Log in to your mailbox using Outlook Web App.
- In the Navigation bar on the top of the Outlook Web App screen, click on your name. …
- Type the email address of the other mailbox that you want to open, and click Open.
What do you do if you receive someone else’s email?
If you’re not sure what to do with mail that isn’t yours, it’s probably easier than you think to get rid of it legally. All you need to do is write “RETURN TO SENDER” on the front of the envelope and put it back in your mailbox. Your postal worker will take care of it for you from there.