What is ABBV dividend?
Dividend Yield 4.77% Annual Dividend $5.2. P/E Ratio 29.31.
What months does ABBV pay dividends?
ABBV Dividend History
- Oct 13, 2021. $1.30. Quarterly. ― …
- Jul 13, 2021. $1.30. Quarterly. Jun 16, 2021. …
- Apr 13, 2021. $1.30. Quarterly. Feb 15, 2021. …
- Jan 13, 2021. $1.30. Quarterly. Oct 27, 2020. …
- Oct 13, 2020. $1.18. Quarterly. Sep 08, 2020. …
- Jul 13, 2020. $1.18. Quarterly. Jun 14, 2020. …
- Apr 13, 2020. $1.18. Quarterly. …
- Jan 13, 2020. $1.18. Quarterly.
declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.30 per share. The cash dividend is payable November 15, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on October 15, 2021. Since the company’s inception in 2013, AbbVie has increased its dividend by 225 percent.
Is ABBV a good dividend stock?
During periods of rising interest rates, income investors must be mindful that high-yielding stocks tend to struggle. With that in mind, ABBV is a compelling investment opportunity. Not only is it a strong dividend play, but the stock currently sits at a Zacks Rank of 3 (Hold).
Which stock has the highest dividend?
Dividend Aristocrat Companies With the Highest Dividends
|T Rowe Price (TROW)||6.15%|
Is ABBV stock a buy or sell?
For example, a stock trading at $35 with earnings of $3 would have an earnings yield of 0.0857 or 8.57%. A yield of 8.57% also means 8.57 cents of earnings for $1 of investment.
Momentum Scorecard. More Info.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Is ABBV a buy now?
I think overall, AbbVie is still a pretty good buy, especially if you’re an income-seeking investor. It’s a dividend aristocrat, wonderful dividend, high yield. The company is going to have plenty of cash flow, even with Humira losing exclusivity or facing biosimilar rivals in the US in a couple of years.
What stocks pay dividends monthly?
The following seven monthly dividend stocks all yield 6% or more.
- AGNC Investment Corp. ( ticker: AGNC) …
- Gladstone Capital Corp. ( GLAD) …
- Horizon Technology Finance Corp. ( HRZN) …
- LTC Properties Inc. ( LTC) …
- Main Street Capital Corp. ( MAIN) …
- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. ( PFLT) …
- Pembina Pipeline Corp. ( PBA)
What is ABBV payout ratio?
AbbVie’s current payout ratio is 47%.
Does Oke pay a dividend?
ONEOK (NYSE:OKE) pays quarterly dividends to shareholders.
What dividend does Ko pay?
KO pays a dividend of $1.67 per share. KO’s annual dividend yield is 3.15%. Coca Cola’s dividend is higher than the US Beverages – Non-Alcoholic industry average of 2.61%, and it is lower than the US market average of 3.3%.