Tesla’s dividends per share for the three months ended in Jun. 2021 was $0.00. Its dividends per share for the trailing twelve months (TTM) ended in Jun. 2021 was $0.00.
What was Amazon’s dividend?
Amazon does not pay any dividends, has never paid any dividends, and there is no statement by executives that indicates that Amazon is about to pay dividends any time soon.
What stock has highest dividend?
Dividend Aristocrat Companies With the Highest Dividends
|T Rowe Price (TROW)||6.15%|
Who is Amazon’s closest competitor?
Top Amazon competitors
- Online stores.
- Alibaba Group.
Does Amazon pay dividends 2021?
Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) does not pay a dividend.
Does Tesla stock pay a dividend?
Tesla has never declared dividends on our common stock. We intend on retaining all future earnings to finance future growth and therefore, do not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future. When was Tesla’s initial public offering (IPO)?
Can you live off dividends?
Over time, the cash flow generated by those dividend payments can supplement your Social Security and pension income. Perhaps, it can even provide all the money you need to maintain your preretirement lifestyle. It is possible to live off dividends if you do a little planning.
What are the top 5 dividend stocks?
Best Dividend Stocks For 2021: Top 5
|T. Rowe Price||TROW||178|
What are the safest dividend stocks?
Best Safe Dividend Stocks to Buy Now
- Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 26. …
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE: CL) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 48. …
- The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE: PG) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 70. …
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) …
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO)
What stocks pay dividends monthly?
The following seven monthly dividend stocks all yield 6% or more.
- AGNC Investment Corp. ( ticker: AGNC) …
- Gladstone Capital Corp. ( GLAD) …
- Horizon Technology Finance Corp. ( HRZN) …
- LTC Properties Inc. ( LTC) …
- Main Street Capital Corp. ( MAIN) …
- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. ( PFLT) …
- Pembina Pipeline Corp. ( PBA)
Which ETF pays highest dividend?
List of top 25 high-dividend ETFs
|FGD||First Trust Dow Jones Global Select Dividend Index Fund||5.60%|
|IDV||iShares International Select Dividend ETF||5.58%|
|WDIV||SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF||5.31%|
|DVYA||iShares Asia/Pacific Dividend ETF||5.21%|